THE FOLLOWING IS REQUIRED BEFORE COMMENCEMENT OF THE TENANCY:
- The DEPOSIT is (equivalent to five weeks rent). This should be paid as one whole sum, one week (RENT) of this deposit is non refundable if tenants decide to withdraw from the property.
- Completed and satisfactory tenant details form.
- Completed Tenants Reference Form (This will be forwarded to the credit referencing agency and must be returned Satisfied).
Completed Guarantor form (A satisfactory UK guarantor ONLY) this form should be completed by the relevant person who is prepared to guarantee the applicants financial commitment to the applicants financial commitment to the Landlord/lady for the full term of the tenancy).
- College confirmation letter.
- Standing order mandate form.
- Previous Landlord/Agent reference.
- Signed contract by all tenants.
- All tenancies are subject to satisfactory references.
It is mandatory for each household to nominate a lead tenant for ease of communication.
First month’s rent in clear funds prior to the tenancy start date.
No keys will be released until all tenants have satisfactorily fulfilled all of the above.
If ANY applicant(s) fail to comply with the above, Oxford Lettings reserve the right to terminate the application and RE-advertise the property in question on behalf of the landlord.